It has been a very interesting tournament thus far. We have seen a lot of exciting contests and the tables have turned from last year. Sydney Sixers are currently sitting on the top of the table and it has been a very decent season for them. They have played most amount of matches in comparison to the other teams which is why they cannot be discounted as the best team of the tournament. This one however, is a flash between the 2nd & 3rd positioned teams and the idea would be to make a move to the top of the table.
When:- December 31, 1:40 PM IST
Where:- Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
It is going to be the last match of this year in BBL and the fireworks are expected before there is a new year party. Both teams have got players who will play extremely well and let the crowd enjoy. Sydney Thunder lost their last match in a super over and they might be looking to forget the match since close contest losses hurt more than the big wins. While Adelaide Strikers would not be really satisfied with how the tournament has fared for them. They would be looking to do much better in the games to come.
1. Harry Conway has gotten his name up in the 13 man squad of Adelaide Strikers for the game.
2. Brendan Doggett might be making his way in for Chris Tremain.
3. Adelaide Strikers might remain unchanged given how well the previous few matches have went for them.
STR playing XI (probables)
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Alex Carey (C & WK), Jonathan Wells, Cameron White, Cameron Valente, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake
THU playing XI (probables)
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (C), Matthew Gilkes (WK), Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Chris Morris, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Jonathan Cook, Brendan Doggett
STR vs THU Betting Odds
1. According to Bet 365, 3/4 odds are in the favor of Adelaide Strikers while 23/20 odds are in the favor of Sydney Thunder.
2. Adelaide Strikers have 8/11 odds in favor of them and Sydney Thunder have 11/10 odds in favor of them according to William Hill.
STR vs THU who will win
Adelaide Strikers might take the win over Thunder at their home ground.