We have almost reach the interval point here in Big Bash League. It has started off on a great note and every time is working really hard to get to the top. This contest is between two teams that started off really well. While one kept on performing as it did early on, other kind of lost momentum in between which has been really problematic for them. Melbourne Stars have been led so well by Glenn Maxwell that they are destined to win the tournament which they failed to do last time when they lost to Melbourne Renegades.
When:- January 8, 1:40 PM IST
Where:- MCG, Melbourne
While Sydney Thunder were were once on the top of the table but they have seen a major turnaround all of a sudden. They won matches early on but right now they are sitting 4th at the points table but they have won just 3 out of their 7 and they need to win at least 4 of their remaining contests in order to qualify to the next round while Stars need to win 3 of the remaining lot and they will probably do it comfortably too.
1. Jonathan Cook is back in alongside Nathan Mcandrew for Sydney Thunder.
2. Haris Rauf is back in for Dale Steyn While Cartwright is in for Merlo for Melbourne Stars.
THU playing XI (probables)
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (C), Matthew Gilkes (WK), Alex Ross, Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Arjun Nair/ Jonathan Cook, Chris Tremain, Brendan Doggett
STA playing XI (probables)
Nic Maddinson, Marcus Stoinis, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (C), Peter Handscomb (WK), Ben Dunk, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall, Haris Rauf, Sandeep Lamichhane
THU vs STA Betting Odds
1. Bet365 claims 7/10 odds in the favor of Melbourne Stars while 5/4 odds in the favor of Sydney Thunder.
2. William Hill claims 8/13 odds in the favor of Melbourne Stars while 13/10 odds in the favor of Sydney Thunder.
3. According to Skybet, 8/14 odds in the favor of Melbourne Stars and 5/4 odds in the favor of Sydney Thunder.
THU vs STA who will win today match
According to Betting Odds, Melbourne Stars are comfortably winning this contest!