A match which can be called a do or die, Rajasthan & Maharashtra are going to face-off in a very important match of the Super League Round. Rajasthan played a decent cricket in this first round of the tournament as it finished 2nd in the points table in group B marginally below Tamil Nadu. While Maharashtra were the table toppers in group C surpassing a strong team like Punjab comfortably. But the 2nd round of the tournament hasn’t been smooth sailing for either of the teams as they look to win almost every match from this point on in the road to top 4 of the tournament.
When:- November 25, 6:30 PM IST
Where:- Lalabhai Contractor Stadium , Surat
The problem for both teams have been ther character on the field. Both teams aren’t the most strongest on the paper but they have gotten some really solid players who can prove to be match winners on their day. Kedar Jadhav is the veteran for Maharashtra while the captain Rahul Tripathi is the most bankable player. As for Rajasthan, they have got some solid players too. Khaleel Ahmed is a strike bowler for them and is in a very good touch. Ankit Lamba & Rajesh Bishnoi are match winners with the bat on their day too.
1. Deepak Chahar might not be available for the game again which is a big blow to Rajasthan
2. Vijay Zol is likely to sit out once again as Yash Nahar looks to continue as an opener for Maharashtra
RJS playing XI (Probables)
Manender Narender Singh (WK), Ankit Lamba, Rajesh Bishnoi, Mahipal Lomror (C), Arjit Gupta, Robin Bist, Chandrapal Singh, Rahul Chahar, Tanveer-ul-Haq, Aniket Chaudhary, Khaleel Ahmed
MAH playing XI (probables)
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Yash Nahar, Kedar Jadhav, Rahul Tripathi (C), Naushad Shaikh, Azim Kazi, Nikhil Naik (WK), Satyajeet Bachhav, Digvijay Deshmukh, Samad Fallah, Shamshuzama Kazi
RJS vs MAH betting odds
1. According to Bet365, 8/11 odds are in favor of Rajasthan while 11/10 odds are in favor of Maharashtra
2. According to Ibet 4/7 odds are in favor of Rajasthan in comparison to 6/5 for Maharashtra
3. According to MoPlay, 5/9 odds are in favor of of Rajasthan and Maharashtra is having 6/5 odds in favor of it
RJS vs MAH who will win
Betting odds are in the side of Maharashtra and they are more likely to win!