It’s about time the teams pick up unless the tournament is going to provide them with a lot of hick ups for sure. Melbourne Renegades have seen the worst of times this season. They were the champions last season when they were primarily being led by Tom Cooper who has not been able to make it into the playing 11 this season in the first place. The combination is definitely not striking well for them which is the reason why they are completely out of the game. With 8 out of 8 losses, they are already out of the race to the final four in the tournament.
When:- January 15, 12:40 PM IST
Where:- Manuka Oval, Canberra
As for Sydney Thunder, they will be relieved that they finally got it right with a win in their last game. They started off the tournament on a very strong note but they have not been able to keep up as the tournament has gone ahead. The batting is clicking for them and they have got some stars in that batting line up. Usman Khawaja is going to continue as the opener since he wasn’t selected for the India tour.
1. No real changes are expected from a winning combination as far as Sydney Thunder is considered unless there is an injury.
2. Will Sutherland might walk into the team for Melbourne Renegades but there are less chances of it taking place.
REN playing XI (probables)
Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Sam Harper, Beau Webster (WK), Mohammad Nabi, Tom Cooper, Daniel Christian (C), Samit Patel, Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Boyce, Joe Mennie
THU playing XI (probables)
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (C), Matthew Gilkes (WK), Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Alex Ross, Chris Tremain, Arjun Nair, Liam Bowe, Brendan Doggett
REN vs THU Betting Odds
1. According to Bet365, 8/13 odds are in the favor of Thunder while 13/10 in the favor of Renegades.
2. William Hill claims 4/6 odds in the favor of Thunder and 6/5 in the favor of Renegades.
3. Skybet claims 8/11 in the favor of Thunder and 11/10 odds in the favor of Renegades.
REN vs THU who will win today match
According to Betting Odds, Sydney Thunder are firm favorites heading into the contest!