We are almost halfway through the 2nd edition of Mzansi Super League and it has been a decent tournament till now. A tournament vividly remembered more for the fact that this is one of the only few tournaments ABD’s plays across the world, the dynamics have changed significantly. 24th match of the tournament is going to be a clash between Jozi Stars led by Temba Bavuma and Paarl Rocks which have been led by the national captain himself, Faf Du Plessis.
When:- November 22, 9:00 PM IST
Where:- Boland Park, Paarl
It’s been a very mixed bag of an year for Paarl Rocks. The Plessis led team is finding it really hard to take a momentum in this league. While Jozi Stars is still finding it hard to win its 1st match match of the season. They are struggling with the bowl in hand and the batters haven’t set the stage on fire either which is a matter of concern for Jozi Stars. Defeating Paarl Rocks in their home ground will be a tough task in hand but it’s a do or die situation from this point onwards for them.
1. Paarl Rocks will be looking to make a few changes regarding the bowline line up.
2. Dane Paterson will get a game as Duanne Oliver sits out.
3. Ryan Rickelton is expected to make it into the side once again as well.
PR playing XI (probables)
Cameron Delport, Henry Davids, Faf du Plessis (C), Mangaliso Mosehle (WK), Dwaine Pretorius, Hardus Viljoen, Isuru Udana, Sibonelo Makhanya, Tabraiz Shamsi, Ferisco Adams, Bjorn Fortuin
JOZ playing XI (probables)
Chris Gayle, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma (C), Rassie van der Dussen, Daniel Christian, Ryan Rickelton (WK), Simon Harmer, Delano Potgieter, Kagiso Rabada, Dane Paterson, Aaron Phangiso
PR vs JOZ Betting Odds
1. According to Bet365, 4/6 odds are in favor of Paarl Rocks and Jozi Stars have been favored by 6/5 odds
2. According to LadBroker, 8/11 odds are fsvoring Paarl Rocks while 11/10 odds are in favor of Jozi Stars
3. SkyBet claims 4/6 odds in favor of Paarl Rocks and 6/5 odds are in favor of Jozi Stars
PR vs JOZ who will win
Betting Odds are in the favor of Paarl Rocks and they are very likely to win!