It’s the 35th match of Big Bash Women’s 2019 edition. We are halfway through the tournament and it’s been a very exciting ride thus far. While Adelaide StrikersW are having an absolute blast out there, Melbourne StarsW are clearly struggling to make it through. Adelaide StrikersW are 2nd in the points table and need this win to qualify into the next round while Melbourne StarsW can only hope for a miracle to go through the next round.
When:- November 16, 8:30 AM IST
Where:- Nuriootpa Centennial Park, Nuriootpa
It’s been one disappointing season for Melbourne StarsW. They have failed to get their combination right and that have resulted in losses after losses. This game is at their home so we can definitely expect a better performance from them while Adelaide StrikersW will be looking to continue their winning spree.
1. Sophie Devine faced a few issues with her health in last game where she had a blast but she’s expected to get better and retain her spot in the team.
2. Melbourne StarsW might look to make a few changes in their bowling line up while they continue with the same batting.
3. Adelaide StrikersW will remain unchanged unless there’s an injury right before the game.
Adelaide StrikersW Playing XI (Probables)
Suzie Bates (C), Sophie Devine, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Lauren Winfield, Katie Mack, Tegan McPharlin (WK), Megan Schutt, Sarah Coyte, Amanda Wellington, Alex Price
Melbourne StarsW Playing XI (Probables)
Elyse Villani (C), Lizelle Lee, Mignon du Preez, Erin Osborne, Katey Martin (WK), Annabel Sutherland, Madeline Penna, Tess Flintoff, Nicola Hancock, Alana King/Erin Osbourne, Holly Ferling
Adelaide StrikersW vs Melbourne StarsW Betting odds
1. Sky bet claims 7/4 odds in favor of Melbourne StarsW in comparison of 4/9 for Adelaide StrikersW.
2. According to Ladbrokes, 8/5 odds are in favor of Melbourne Stars W while 1/2 are in favor of Adelaide StrikersW.
3. Betfair claims 13/8 odds in favor of Melbourne StarsW while 1/2 odds are favoring AfelaidA StrikersW.
Adelaide StrikersW vs Melbourne StrikersW who will win?
Adelaide StrikersW defeated the same opposition on 10th November and they might very well win the match as well since odds are in favor of them and so is the momentum!