May 24, 2018
| On 1 year ago

KKR VS SRH TODAY MATCH PREDICTION | KKR VS SRH WHO WILL WIN

By Akshay Singh

KKR vs SRH, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Preview

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad

WHEN: 25 May, 7:00 PM

WHERE: Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

PITCH REPORT:

As seen in the eliminator the pitch was on a slower side although the pitch at the Eden Gardens is always a batting friendly one at least in this year’s IPL but the slowness in the pitch would definitely aid the spinners.

WEATHER FORECAST:

The weather is expected to be partly cloudy in the evening whereas, the afternoon is expected to be sunny with humidity throughout the day.

HEAD TO HEAD:

KKR have won: 9

SRH have won:  5

BACKGROUND:

Kolkata Knight Riders:

They are coming into this match after a thumping victory over Rajasthan Royals and will be high on confidence. The pros from the game was the knock from captain Dinesh Karthik and all rounder Andre Russell who came good with the bat whereas, the cons reflected specially on the way Chris Lynn and Sunil Narine performed. They would like to bank upon the starts they get from their openers which has always been an improvised factor in their batting strength throughout the course of the tournament.

Sunrisers Hyderabad:

They did finished on the top of the isle in the league stages but lately they are not performing collectively which has given headaches to the captain and the team management. For a side who finished top on the league table it’s a bit uncharacteristic to lose 4 games on the trot. This is the final chance for SRH to enter the finals and meet a team who has defeated them 3 times this year, Captain Kane Williamson has all sorts of troubles right now and he has to figure out a way to win the game.

TEAM NEWS:

KKR:

  • The teams look settled and would be looking forward to this encounter.
  • Kolkata Knight Riders would not tickle their team combinations and would rely on the services of their star spinner trio.

Probable XI:

Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Utthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik(c/wk), Shubhman Gill, Andre Russell, Javon Searles, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna.

SRH:

  • There is no fitness trouble in the side as of now.
  • They won’t look for any changes especially at this juncture but would like to perform collectively.

Probable XI:

Shreevats Goswami(wk), Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson(C), Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Shakib Al Hassan, Carlos Brathwaite, Rashid Khan, Siddharth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar.

PLAYERS TO WATCH OUT FOR:

KKR:

  • For KKR, skipper Dinesh Karthik has been among runs and is scoring freely with an aggregate of 480 runs in 15 games.
  • Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav and Sunil Narine have done pretty well on numerous occasions and in an expected slow pitch at the Eden their skills would be the key.

SRH:

  • Kane Williamson’s batting prodigy has already made a mark and termed him as a seasoned campaigner, wearing the Orange Cap, he looks well set for yet another sublime innings.
  • Bowling department of SRH has been talked for a while now and they have shown their prowess consistently with some hiccups here and there, this game would be no other for their bowlers and they would love to showcase their skills which is indeed vital from the team’s aspect.

OUR PREDICTION:

Going with the recent form, KKR looks more stable and it won’t be a surprise if they come on top in this encounter whereas, SRH would love to conceal their woes and get some momentum throughout the course of the game.

Thus, KKR looks a team to defeat SRH 2nd time this year.

Akshay Singh

A retrospective individual who loves to impersonate for the readers with my writings

View Comments

  • Hi punters and online players only contact us

    ➡️ 1 toss and match with jackpot odd entires ➖ 2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

    ➡️ 2 toss and match with jjackpot odd entries➖ 3️⃣5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

    Online betting registrations are opened dont miss it guys What'sapp
    6360546227 6360546227

    ?? LOCAL PLAYERS CAN MAKE HUGE AND BIG PUNTERS CONTACT US NOT FOR TIME PASSERS

    6️⃣3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣5️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣2️⃣7️⃣Hi punters and online players only contact us

    ➡️ 1 toss and match with jackpot odd entires ➖ 2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

    ➡️ 2 toss and match with jjackpot odd entries➖ 3️⃣5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

    Online betting registrations are opened dont miss it guys What'sapp
    6360546227 6360546227

    ?? LOCAL PLAYERS CAN MAKE HUGE AND BIG PUNTERS CONTACT US NOT FOR TIME PASSERS

    6️⃣3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣5️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

  • ❌No trail or demo❌

    WhatsApp or telegram us on

    6️⃣3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣5️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

    Per match 2000
    2match 3000..

    Toss match sessions and jackpot odd entries also will guide you till match end. ❌No trail or demo❌

    WhatsApp or telegram us on

    6️⃣3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣5️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

  • ❌No trail or demo❌

    WhatsApp or telegram us on

    6️⃣3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣5️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

    Per match 2000
    2match 3000..

    Toss match sessions and jackpot odd entries also will guide you till match end. ❌No trail or demo❌

    WhatsApp or telegram us on

    6️⃣3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣5️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

    ❌No trail or demo❌

    WhatsApp or telegram us on

    6️⃣3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣5️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

    Per match 2000
    2match 3000..

    Toss match sessions and jackpot odd entries also will guide you till match end. ❌No trail or demo❌

    WhatsApp or telegram us on

    6️⃣3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣5️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

  • oom Boom Boom
    again win report pass,,,,,,
    শেষ ৮ ম্যাচ এ ৭ টা জিতিয়েছি। আজকের ম্যাচ ২টা জিতাবো ১০০%।
    মো..নং..
    ০১৭৮৩৯০০৪৮৬
    আজকে 2nd qটি ম্যাচ আছে

    রিপোর্ট আছে ১০০%তাই যারা লসে আছেন,,,,,,যদি লস কভার করতে চান,,তাহলে কল করুন।
    আমরা নিতি কথায় নয়,, কাজে পরিচয় দিয়ে থাকি,,, ম্যাচ জিতিয়ে নিজেকে প্রমান করি,,,,
    আইপিএলে 52.টি ম্যাচের মধ্যে 44টিতে জিতিয়েছি।
    (১) ম্যাচ ফি 3000 টাকা মাত্র।
    (২) ম্যাচ জিতার ২০ মিনিটের মধ্যে ফি পরিশোধ করতে করতে হবে।
    (৩) ম্যাচ এর ২ ঘন্টা আগে রিপোর্ট দেওয়া হবে।

    আমরা সঠিক ও নির্ভরযোগ্য।
    বর্তমানে আনেকে আছে বলছে ১০০% fixed কিন্তু ১০০% বলে আপনাকে ধ্বংস করে দেবে,* তাই বলছি ভাই ভুল লোকের হাতে পরে নিজের জীবনটা নষ্ট করবেন না,♣♣♣♦♦♦♦♦♣♣♣♣
    আমি PREDICTION দেই দীর্ঘ দিন ধরে, এবং ipl এর রিপোর্ট আমরা india থেকে নিয়ে আসি।♣♣♣♣œœ♣♣♣
    আমরা 48ম্যাচ passs করেছি। এবার কাজের কথা,,,,,আমাদের সাথে কাজ করতে চাইলে যোগাযোগ করুন,
    মোবাইল নং: ০১৭৮৩৯০০৪৮৬
    সময় দেওয়ার জন্য ধন্যবাদ সবাইকে

  • Hi
    FIXER ROBI
    SRH VS KKR

    #IPL
    আর দেরি না করে আমাকে এড করুন আর আপনাদের লস কভার করুন!
    ……………………………………………………….
    ♠বাংলাদেশি ভাই জারা অনেক বেশি লসস এ আছেন তাদের জন্য বলছি ভাই আমরা ১০০% sure টিম report দিয়া থাকি♠
    ♥আপনার যদি betting করে টাকা profit করার ইচছা থাকে তাহলে অবসয় কল করুন আমাদের mobile no 01783900486
    ♣বরতমানে অনেক fake tipper হয়ছে জারা মিথ্যা কথা বলে মানুষকে প্রতারিত করছে
    ♦প্রতারকের পাল্লায় পরে হয়ত অনেক টাকা লস হয়ছে
    তাই ভাই আপনাকে বলছি sure team report টা নেন আর profit করেন
    টাকা আপনার মতামত আপনার আপনি কি করবেন
    ♣যদি মনে হয় একবার try করে দেকতেপারেন
    আমাদের post টা অনেকে copy করছে সাবধান।
    ♦যদি মনে হয় লস কভার করবেন তাহলে কল করবেন
     my phone no 01783900486
    পার ম্যাচ ফী 3000 টাকা
    ম্যাচ রিপোর্ট নেওয়া আগে only 1000/

  • Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders. Prediction BY Expertfreetips.

    Punter Polls: 45% winning chance of SRH and 55% winning chance of KKR

    Dream 11 Team by Expertfreetips

    CONFIRMED TEAM :

    D. Kartik (c)
    Y. Pathan
    R. Uthappa
    C. Lynn
    K. Williamson (vc)
    Shakib-Al-Hasan
    S. Narine
    B. Kumar
    P. Krishna
    S. Kaul
    P. Chawla

    Team by : Nekraj Bhartiya
    Expertfreetips
    Whatsapp +1 6318005284

  • ?100% confrim fixed raport
    Raport pakka milega
    ?Non cutting match ?
    Jakport match
    ??No dialok Only work ??
    ??what's numbers??
    +8801735465121
    ?ভাই রে নিতি কথায় পেট ভরে না আর আপনার যে নিতি শুনে যান আর পরে লস করে ঘরে বসে থাকেন আর কোনো কিছুর উপায় থাকে না
    ?তাই এখনো বলছি যে ভাইযেরা এই কয়েকটি ম্যাচ যদি লস পুরন করতে চান তাহলে যোগাযোগ করুন
    ?what's numbers 01735465121

  • hi everyone

    VIVO IPL 2018 last 5 match back to back pass no loss only pass

    wwwww

    55th match: MI vs DD
    DD will win pass✌✌✌

    56th match: CSK vs KXIP
    CSK will win pass✌✌✌

    1st qualifir:::
    CSK vs SRH
    CSK will win pass✌✌✌

    Eliminator::::
    RR vs KKR
    KKR will win pass✌✌✌

    2nd quailfir::::
    SRH vs KKR

    SRH will win pass✌✌✌

    just vote&comment

    your's
    best Tipper
    01644151529
    ?BANGAL TIGER?


  • hi everyone

    VIVO IPL 2018 last 5 match back to back pass no loss only pass

    wwwww

    55th match: MI vs DD
    DD will win pass✌✌✌

    56th match: CSK vs KXIP
    CSK will win pass✌✌✌

    1st qualifir:::
    CSK vs SRH
    CSK will win pass✌✌✌

    Eliminator::::
    RR vs KKR
    KKR will win pass✌✌✌

    2nd quailfir::::
    SRH vs KKR

    SRH will win pass✌✌✌

    just vote&comment

    your's
    best Tipper

    ?BANGAL TIGER?


  • hi everyone

    VIVO IPL 2018 last 5 match back to back pass no loss only pass

    wwwww

    55th match: MI vs DD
    DD will win pass✌✌✌

    56th match: CSK vs KXIP
    CSK will win pass✌✌✌

    1st qualifir:::
    CSK vs SRH
    CSK will win pass✌✌✌

    Eliminator::::
    RR vs KKR
    KKR will win pass✌✌✌

    2nd quailfir::::
    SRH vs KKR

    SRH will win pass✌✌✌

    just call 01644151529

    your's
    best Tipper

    ?BANGAL TIGER?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*