Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy is racing ahead with matches after matches as it is the super league round of the tournament. This time around, it is going to be Karnataka battling it out with Punjab in the very important match of the tournament. Punjab is led by Mandeep Singh and they had a superb start to the second round of the tournament by tearing apart Jharkhand. They defeated Jharkhand by a mammoth 109 runs thanks to the opening duo of Abhishek Sharma & captain himself which made a big time difference in the number of runs scored by each team.
When:- November 24, 9:30 AM IST
Where:- CB Patel International Cricket Stadium, Surat
Karnataka on the other hand, defeated Tamil Nadu in their opening contest in a very convincing manner. KL Rahul & Manish Pandey made a great partnership to defeat Tamil Nadu with 9 wickets with 22 balls to spare. Karnataka is a very strong side on paper and it will definitely be a tough task in hand for Punjab to stop them. The winner of this match is confirmed to make it into the semi finals of the tournament.
1. Karnataka will not look to hurt its momentum by bringing in any changes. They are expected to play the same XI.
2. Punjab wouldn’t be looking to create any changes either unless it’s the need of the hour.
3. It can be a tussle between Anmol Malhotra and Simran Singh to become the designated wicketkeeper for Punjab.
KAR playing XI (probables)
KL Rahul, Devdutt Padikkal, Manish Pandey, Karun Nair (C), Pavan Deshpande, Praveen Dubey, Luvnith Sisodia (WK), Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Abhimanyu Mithun, Ronit More
PUN playing XI (Probables)
Abhishek Sharma, Mandeep Singh (C), Anmolpreet Singh, Gurkeerat Singh, Harpreet Brar, Anmol Malhotra (WK) , Sharad Lumba, Nikhil Chaudhary, Mayank Markande, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Krishan Alang
PUN vs KAR Betting Odds
1. According to Betway, Punjab has 23/10 odds in its favor in comparison to 3/10 for Karnataka
2. According to Spread Ex, Karnataka has 3/10 odds in its favor while 5/2 odds are in favor of Punjab
3. According to Betfair, Karnataka has 10/25 odds in its favor while 13/7 odds are in favor of Punjab
PUN vs KAR who will win
Betting odds are highly in the favor of Karnataka!