It’s the 3rd quarter of the 2nd edition! Mzansi Super League 2019 has been more about rains and no results but slowly and steadily the tournament has taken a great turn of events. Except Paarl Rocks, no team is sure to make the final 4 and that’s what makes the entire tournament from this moment on even more compelling. We don’t yet know which teams will make it into final 4 but one team is certainly not going to make it there and that’s Jozi Stars. It has been a forgettable season for them as they have played 7 games and lost each one of them.
When:- 5th December, 9:00 PM IST
Where:- SuperSport Park, Centurion
This match doesn’t have too much at stake for Jozi Stars but Tshwane Spartans has a lot to make out of it. They will be almost sure of making it into the final 4 if they win this game. As for Jozi Stars, they need to play for their pride as they badly need a win at this point. It can prove to be a tough contest if Jozi Stars try hard enough.
1. Chris Gayle is not sure of making it into the match but is still likely to play the game.
2. Jozi Stars might well look to change the captain of the side.
TS playing XI (Probables)
Theunis de Bruyn, Dean Elgar, AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen (C, WK), Petrus van Biljon, Tom Curran, Roelof van der Merwe, Wiaan Mulder, Morne Morkel, Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla
JS playing XI (Probables)
Chris Gayle, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma (C), Rassie van der Dussen, Daniel Christian, Ryan Rickelton (WK), Simon Harmer, Lizaad Williams, Kagiso Rabada, Duanne Olivier, Aaron Phangiso
JS vs TS betting odds
1. According to Bet365, Jozi Stars have 8/5 odds in favor of them while Tshwane Spartans have 10/13 odds in favor of them.
2. According to Skybet, Jozi Stars have 3/1 odds in favor while Tshwane Spartans have 4/5.
3. Icric claim 7/5 odds to be in favor of Jozi Stars and 8/9 odds in the favor of Tshwane Spartans.
JS vs TS who will win?
Tshwane Spartans are expected to win the game and extend the losing streak of Jozi Stars.