So it’s time to culminate the 3 match T20I internationals series between West Indies & India. This series has been played with a lot of heart and a lot of heat at the same point of time. While the first match was all about Virat Kohli & his master run chasing, the second game went in favor of the mighty Caribbeans as Lendl Simmons led them to the win alongside a good finishing by Nicholas Pooran who returned after a 4 match ban.
When:- November 11, 7:00 PM IST
Where:- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
The current scenario suggests that it is going to be a cracker of a game. While West Indies didn’t get affected even after a defeat in the first game, India really need to make a difference one way or the other. There is not much in the batting department to change but bowling might see a few changes which are justifiable as well. All in all, Wankhede is going to be a host to a serious run fest unless the team batting first makes too many mistakes.
1. Sanju Samson has still not gotten a game and it will be interesting to see if he finally cracks it into the side.
2. Keemo Paul might just get a game as he likely to make it into the Windies XI.
3. Mohammad Shami is most likely to get a game unless Virat Kohli looks to surprise us.
India playing XI (probables)
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shivam Dube, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer/Manish Pandey/Sanju Samson, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal
WI playing XI (probables)
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Brandon King, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Hayden Walsh, Sheldon Cottrell, Kesrick Williams
IND vs WI 3rd T20I Betting Odds
1. According to Betfred, 4/11 odds are in favor of India while 11/5 odds are in favor of West Indies.
2. Boylesports claims 2/5 odds in the favor of India and 15/8 odds in the favor of West Indies.
3. William Hill claims 2/5 odds in the favor of India and 19/10 odds in the favor of West Indies.
IND vs WI 3rd T20I Who will win
India is more likely to win the match!