It’s another series between these 2 sides. Earlier this year, India toured Caribbean and it was all India there in all the formats. This time around, India plays the host. Virat Kohli is back leading the T20I side once again after getting a rest for the series against Bangladesh. There are a few other changes as well to the side. Sanju Samson’s exclusion was really talked about but thanks to Dhawan’s injury, he is back in the hut and will be looking to finally get a game.
When:- December 6, 7:00 PM IST
Where:- Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
West Indies have seen a couple of changes since last playing India in T20Is. Keiron Pollard is having the reigns at the moment. The team will definitely be looking to pick up after suffering a defeat at the hands of Afghanistan in the T20I series last month. There were a few mistakes that they would like to cover up on. As for India, it’s all about backing the players providing the results!
1. West Indies will look to play the same team from the 3rd T20I against Afghanistan last month except Ramden comes back for Hope.
2. Shikhar Dhawan is injured which means KL Rahul will be opening the innings with Rohit Sharma.
3. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav & Mohammad Shami are back & likely to make it into the playing XI too.
WI playing XI (probables)
Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Shimron Hetmyer, Denesh Ramdin (WK), Kieron Pollard (C), Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder, Kesrick Williams, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh
IND playing XI (probables)
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (WK), Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
WI vs IND 1st betting odds
1. According to Bet365, India have 2/7 odds in favor of them while West Indies have 11/4 odds.
2. William Hill claims 3/10 odds in favor of India while 5/2 odds in favor of West Indies.
3. Skybet claims 2/7 odds in favor of India while 11/4 odds in favor of West Indies.
WI vs IND who will win today match
India is likely to take the lead in the 3 match series by winning the first game!