We are halfway through the tournament and now it is a battle between two teams who have had a very bittersweet tournament as of now. Brisbane Heat started off with losses but soon after took over the tournament with some solid performances. The captain himself has looked in an amazing touch and that has boosted the morale of the team. With a batsman like Banton up the order, you know you clearly have a match winner in their hands. The bowling has been decent in last couple of matches but they need to keep getting better with it.
When:- 9 January, 1:40 PM IST
Where:- The Gabba, Brisbane
As for Hobart Hurricanes, they have had a very average tournament till now. The good thing is that their regular captain would be back in for the match who is looking in a ferocious touch as of late. Hobart Hurricanes would like D’Arcy Short to click often which he has done in the last match with a match winning century. The bowling has looked off color but they would look to get better as well.
1. Matthew Wade is back in and he will take over the captaincy of Hobart Hurricanes from Ben McDermott.
2. Joe Burns is back in for Brisbane Heat and he might be there at #4 in the batting position for the match.
3. D’Arcy Short is off to ODI duties while Riley Meredith is injured.
HUR playing XI (probables)
Caleb Jewell, Matthew Wade (WK & C), Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Simon Milenko, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland, David Moody
HEA playing XI (probables)
Tom Banton, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (C), Matt Renshaw/Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Josh Lalor, Mitchell Swepson, Jack Prestwidge, Zahir Khan, Ben Laughlin
HUR vs HEA Betting Odds
1. Skybet claims 8/11 odds in the favor of Brisbane Heat and 11/10 in the favor of Hurricanes.
2. According to Bet365, 4/6 odds are in the favor of Brisbane Heat & 11/10 in the favor of Hobart.
3. William Hill claims 4/6 odds in the favor of Heat & 6/5 odds in the favor of Hurricanes.
HUR vs HEA who will win today match
According to Betting Odds, Brisbane Heat are the favorites going into the contest!