It’s another two-match series in Australian continent. On one side we have got Pakistan facing off against Australia and on the other, we have England facing off New Zealand. The first contest of both the series was very one sided as it ended in just 3 innings. New Zealand played some incredible cricket in the opening contest and totally overshadowed England in all the departments. BJ Watling scored the first double while Mitchell Santner scored the first century of their respective careers. To topple it, there was an incredible spell for Neil Wagner to cause a monumental win for the side!
When:- November 29, 3:30 AM IST
Where:- Seddon Park, Hamilton
As for England, the problem has been lack of really memorable performances. Except Ben Stokes, no other batsman has looked to score big on consistent basis and that’s haunting the entire unit big time. Bowling has been below average as well since Stuart Broad is himself struggling a lot with the cherry in his hand. The task for England would be to get back to winning ways and more than one batsman need to score big in order to make an impact as an entire team.
1. Trent Boult is facing problems with his ribs and he is ruled out for 2nd test which means Matt Henry is getting a game.
2. Colin De Grandhomme has been ruled out too because of a tear in his muscle.
3. England is expected to make no changes even after a horrible show in the first game.
ENG playing XI (probables)
Rory Burns, Dominic Sibley, Joe Denly, Joe Root (C), Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope, Jos Buttler (WK), Sam Curran, Jofra Archer, Jack Leach, Stuart Broad
NZ playing XI (probables)
Jeet Raval, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson (C), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling (WK), Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner, Matt Henry
ENG vs NZ Betting Odds
1. Bet365 claims 13/10 odds in favor of New Zealand and 13/8 odds in favor of England
2. Skybet claims 5/4 odds in favor of New Zealand and 13/8 odds in favor of England
3. MBet claims 11/8 odds in favor of New Zealand and 13/8 odds in favor of England
ENG vs NZ who will win
According to Betting odds, New Zealand might just be winning this test series by 2-0!