It’s the 26th match of the tournament as table toppers face against a side struggling to make it into the final four. Cape Town Blitz have had a very mixed bag of a tournament. They have played as many as 8 games and have won 4 of them and lost the same amount. It’s a do or die situation for the Quinton De Kock led side as they are not having a great net run rate either. They will have to win both the games that are remaining for them.
When:- November 6, 9:00 PM IST
Where:- Newlands, Cape Town
But it’s not going to be easy by any means, especially when you are facing a team like Nelson Mandela Bay Giants. JJ Smuts have led his troops like an army and it can be seen at the points table as well where they sit on the top of the pile. It is yet not a surety if they will make it into the top 4 so they wouldn’t take this match lightly either as a single mistake can cause some dangerous outcomes for them.
1. Dale Steyn faced a small niggle in the practice session but is likely to play the game.
2. Nelson Mandela Bay Giants are unlikely to make a change
NMG playing XI (probables)
Jason Roy, Matthew Breetzke, JJ Smuts (C), Ben Dunk (WK), Heino Kuhn, Ryan ten Doeschate, Chris Morris, Beuran Hendricks, Akhona Mnyaka, Junior Dala, Imran Tahir
CTB playing XI (probables)
Quinton de Kock (C, WK), Janneman Malan, Marques Ackerman, Liam Livingstone, Asif Ali, George Linde, Wahab Riaz, Sisanda Magala, Gregory Mahlokwana, Dale Steyn, Anrich Nortje
CTB vs NMG Betting Odds
1. Bet365 claims 8/11 odds in favor of Cape Town Blitz while 11/10 odds in favor of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants.
2. MBet claims 79/100 odds in favor of Cape Town Blitz and 51/50 odds in favor of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants.
3. According to Betfair, 8/11 odds are favoring Cape Town Blitz and 11/10 odds in favor of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants.
CTB vs NMG Mzansi Super League Who will win today match
It is going to be a close contest which Nelson Mandela Bay Giants might win at the end!