After a one sided contest, Australia & Pakistan battle it out once again for the 2nd & final test of this series. It was all Australia in the first match as they outshone their opponents in both batting as well as bowling departments. Except for a few batting performances from likes of Babar Azam, Asad Shafiq & Mohammad Rizwan, nothing really went right for Pakistan throughout the course of the game. Pakistan played some bad cricket early on in the first match and Australia kept capitalizing on their mistakes.
When:- November 29, 9:00 AM IST
Where:- Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
It’s going to be a day and night contest which means they are going to try the pink ball. It’s a different game altogether with the pink ball as pacers will be delighted to use it. Pakistan need to make a few bowling changes and everything will be more than okay for the team. Australia might look to continue their dominance as it will be very beneficial for them going forward in the ICC Test Championship.
1. Australia is very happy with the performance of its top 3 and they would look to continue with the same order
2. Mohammad Abbas might get a look in after an ordinary bowling performance from Pakistan
3. Shan Masood is expected to continue as the opener over Imam Ul-Haq
AUS playing XI (probables)
David Warner, Joe Burns, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Travis Head, Matthew Wade, Tim Paine (WK & C), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood
PAK playing XI (probables)
Azhar Ali (C), Shan Masood, Haris Sohail, Asad Shafiq, Iftikhar Ahmed, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Yasir Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Abbas, Imran Khan
AUS vs PAK Betting Odds
1. Australia has 2/7 odds in favor of them while Pakistan has 9/2 odds according to Bet365.
2. According to William Hill, 2/7 odds are in favor of Australia while 9/1 odds are in favor of Pakistan.
3. According to MBet 7/25 odds are in favor of Australia while 15/2 odds are in favor of Pakistan.
AUS vs PAK 2nd test who will win
Australia is highly likely to win as per the betting odds!