It’s time for another solid days for cricket fans. While England & New Zealand will be locking horns in the same continent, Australia & Pakistan will be looking to battle it out as well as fans are quite ecstatic. The T20T series went in favor of the home side and they played some great cricket to beat the #1 T20I side in Pakistan comfortably. As a test side, Australia is looking even more formidable right now while Pakistan is still in a mode of reinvention with the appointment of a brand new captain in Azhar Ali for the format.
When:- November 21, 5:30 AM IST
Where:- The Gabba, Brisbane
Australian conditions are much better for the batting in comparison to any other conditions in SENA. But on Gabba, things might just be different. The bounce here is not likeable for a batsman at all while a tall lanky fast bowler can really create some troubles. Both teams will be struggling with the problem of making a right opening combination as well as the trio of the pacers. Australian team is pretty much decided while Pakistan still have to make a few changes here and there.
1. Justin Langer confirmed in the pre match conference that Joe Burns & David Warner will be opening the innings while Cameron Bancroft will find the sidelines.
2. James Pattinson is not going to be available since he’s suffering from a one match ban.
3. It is likely that Imran Khan will form the Pakistan pace trio with Shaheen Afridi & Mohammad Abbas.
Australia playing XI (probables)
Joe Burns, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Matthew Wade, Tim Paine (WK & C), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazelwood
Pakistan playing XI (probables)
Shan Masood, Azhar Ali (C), Haris Sohail, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Yasir Shah, Imran Khan, Mohammad Abbas, Shaheen Afridi
AUS vs PAK 1st test betting odds
1. According to bet365, 1/4 odds are in favor of Australia while 13/2 odds are in favor of Pakistan & 15/2 odds claim draw
2. According to Betfair, 2/9 odds are in favor of Australia & 13/2 odds are in favor of Pakistan
3. According to BetVictor, 2/9 odds are in favor of Australia & 23/4 odds are in favor of Pakistan while 17/2 odds signals draw
AUS vs PAK 1st test who will win?
Betting odds are heavily favoring Australia & they are very much likely to win