Afgh vs WI Dream11 :West Indies & Afghanistan have been in Lucknow for past number of days and it has been all West Indies till now. It is supposed to be the home ground for Afghanistan but they have been simply rattled ever since the ODI series started and the case stayed the same going into the T20I series as well. West Indies got to win pretty easily and convincingly with 30 runs while Afghanistan still have a lot of questions that need to be answered going on in this series and for the future as well.
When:- November 16, 7:00 PM IST
Where:- Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
In the 1st T20I, Evin Lewis led the batting line up with a 68 off just 41 balls. Apart from that, there were a few cameos from players like Pollard, Ramdin and they would look to continue dazzling as a batting unit. Afghanistan batsmen got steady starts but no one really played a quick innings that could make a difference and thus lost the match pretty comfortably. The goal for Afghanistan will be to let the scoreboard be moved quickly.
1. Nicholas Pooran’s ban will continue to run and Denesh Ramdin will get the entire series to play as the designated wicketkeeper
2. Afghanistan is likely to retain the same team from the 1st match
3. West Indies is going to retain the same team as they look to continue the winning stampede
WI playing XI (probables)
Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Pollard (C), Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder, Kesrick Williams, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh
Afgh playing XI (probables)
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah Zadran, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan (C), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fareed Malik
1. Bet 365 claims 7/4 odds in favor of Afghanistan while 4/9 are favoring West Indies
2. According to Skybet, 13/8 are favoring Afghanistan while 1/2 odds are in favor of West Indies
3. MBet claims 9/5 odds in favor of Afghanistan and 9/20 are in favor of West Indies
According to Betting odds, West Indies are going to seal the series by winning the 2nd T20I pretty convincingly!