Serbia and Chile go head to head in Monday's friendly. Chile have nothing to play for apart from pride
while Serbia have qualified for the World Cup and this match has much more importance for them as
they look to get their combinations going.
Chile were beaten 3-2 few days ago against Romania while this will be Serbia's first friendly since
March, when they beat an upbeat Nigerian squad 2-0. Given Serbia are drawn in a difficult group that
contains Costa Rica, Brazil and Switzerland, it seems they'll select their preferred first team 11 for this
match to get the momentum going.
SER vs CHE Dream11 Team match preview is listed here. SER vs CHE Dream11 Predictions are listed here in this match, SER vs CHE Dream11 Playing 11 is listed here. Serbia vs Chile, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
When and where?
The match is set to be played at the Merkur Arena situated in Austria. The 15,400 seater stadium is
home SK Sturm Graz and Grazer AK.
Where to watch?
The match might not air on any of the channels but given Sony is the official telecaster in India you
might be able to enjoy the match on Sonyliv.
Serbia v Chile recent form:
Serbia: W L D W W
Chile: L D W LW
SER v CHI head to head:
They have just played 1 game before this where Serbia walked out as clear winners back in 2012.
– Veterans Kolarov and Ivanovic are expected to start at LB and CB respectively.
-Nastasic's absence might prove to be a huge loss.
– Sergej Milinkovic-Savic should be starting given his form for Lazio.
– Nemanja Matic and Dusan Tadic will make the rest of the 3 man midfield.
– Fulham frontman Aleksandr Mitrovic is expected to lead the line.
– Tosseli might be the goalkeeper for the game.
– Enzo Roco might start the game alongside Maripan who scored against Romania.
– The midfield duo of Medel and Reyes might be retained.
– Junior Fernandes might start as well as ex-Manchester United boy Angelo Henrique.
Probable Playing XI:
Serbia: Stojkovic(gk), Rukavina, Ivanovic, Veljkovic/ Milenkovic, Kolarov(c), Matic, Milinkovic-Savic,
Tadic, Kostic, Ljajic, Mitrovic
Chile: Tosseli (gk), Bizama, Roco, Maripan, Albornoz, Medel, Martinez, Reyes, Fernandes, Mora,
Players to look out for:
We expect Serbia to win even though it’s on the cards that it will be a close game but Serbia just have
that experience which should take them past the line.