Arsenal will kick off their Europa League 2019-20 campaign with a visit to Germany to face off Eintracht Frankfurt tomorrow. They will look to begin their campaign with a win after three disappointing performances in the Premier League and a win will boost their confidence too. On the other hand, Eintracht Frankfurt too will look to begin their campaign on a winning note but they’re without a few main players for this contest and it could create problems for them.
Match Details :
Match : ARS vs FRK, Arsenal vs Eintracht Frankfurt, Europa League
Date and Time : 19 Setember 2019, 10.25 PM IST
Venue : Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt
Arsenal Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Striker Alexandre Lacazette has been ruled until October with ankle injury.
2. Hector Bellerin, Kieran Tierney and Konstantinos Mavropanos all are recovering from injuries but probably will not play due to lack of practice.
3. Rob Holding is included in match day squad and he might play some minutes in this match.
4. Mesut Ozil and Sokratis Papastathopoulos aren’t included in the match day squad.
5. No player is suspended for this match.
Expected Playing XI :
Goalkeeper : B. Leno
Defenders : S. Kolasinac, D. Luiz, A. Maitland-Niles, C. Chambers
Midfielders : M. Guendouzi, L. Torreira, J. Willock, D. Ceballos
Forward : P. Aubameyang, N. Pepe
Eintracht Frankfurt Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Mijat Gacinovic is ruled out with an injury which he picked up in training last week.
2. Jonathan de Guzman is out due to a muscular problem.
3. Marco Russ is ruled out due to a ruptured Achilles tendon.
4. Sebastian Rode and Goncalo Paciencia are also doubtful for this game.
5. Ante Rebic has been loaned to AC Milan for this season.
6. Filip Kostic has fully recovered and will play from start in this match.
7. No player is suspended for this match.
Expected playing XI :
Goalkeeper : K. Trapp
Defenders : D. Abraham, M. Hinteregger, M. Hasebe
Midfielders : D. da Costa, T. Chandler, D. Sow, D. Kohr, Filip Kostic
Forwards : A. Silva, B. Dost
ARS vs FRK Dream11 Prediction :
Goalkeeper : K. Trapp
Defenders : A. Maitland-Niles, S. Kolasinac, D. da Costa
Midfielders : L. Torreira, J. Willock, Filip Kostic, D. Ceballos
Forwards : P. Aubameyang, A. Silva, N. Pepe
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Pierre Emrick Aubameyang and vice captain Andre Silva
Stats and Facts :
1. Form guide (last 5 matches)
Arsenal – D, D, L, W, W
Eintracht Frankfurt – L, W, W, L, L
2. Arsenal have scored and conceded 8 goals each in 5 matches they played in the Premier League this season so far.
3. Eintracht Frankfurt have scored 23 and conceded 11 goals this season (Bundesliga + Europa League Qualifiers + DFB Cup).
4. Eintracht Frankfurt are unbeaten in their last 16 European games at home (12 wins, 4 losses).
5. Most Goals and Assists for Arsenal this season –
5 – Pierre Emerick Aubameyang
2 – Alexandre Lacazette
1- Lucas Torreira
2 – D Ceballos / A Maitland-Niles
1 – M Guendouzi / N Pepe / S Kolasinac
6. Most Goals and Assists for Eintracht Frankfurt this season (Europa League Qualifiers + Bundesliga)
6 – Goncalo Paciencia
4 – Filip Kostic
3 – Ante Rebic
1 – Lucas Torro / Dejan Joveljic / Dominik Kohr / Mijat Gacinovic / Jonathan de Guzman / Martin Hinteregger / Danny da Costa / Ban Dost / D Kamada
1 – Filip Kostic / T Chandler / D Kamada / D. da Costa / Goncalo Paciencia / D. Kohr