Jammu-Kashmir and Rajasthan will face off each other in their second match of Vijay Hazare Trophy in Jaipur tomorrow. Both the teams have lost their opening matches and now will be hoping for their first victory and one of them probably is going to get that. Though they aren’t strong teams compare to group A, B and C teams but still have some quality players who can challenge anyone on their day.
Match Details :
Match : JAM vs RJS, Jammu and Kashmir vs Rajasthan, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019
Date and Time : 27 September 2019, 9.00 AM IST
Venue : SMS Stadium, Jaipur
Jammu and Kashmir Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Jammu and Kashmir lost their opening match to Tripura by 2 wickets.
2. Parvez Rasool is captaining Jammu and Kashmir side in this tournament.
3. They lost a close match to Tripura and should go unchanged for this match.
4. There are no major injury concerns for Jammu and Kashmir side.
Expected XI :
Ahmed Banday, Qamran Iqbal, Shubham Khajuria, Shubham Pundir, Parvez Rasool (c), Jatin Wadhwan, Fazil Rashid (wk), Ram Dayal, Waseem Raza, Mohammad Mudhasir, Umar Nazir Mir
Rajasthan Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Rajasthan lost their opening match to Tamil Nadu by 6 wickets.
2. Mahipal Lomror is captaining Rajasthan side in this tournament.
3. Deepak Chahar didn’t play in the opening match and should come back in the playing XI for this match.
4. Pankaj Singh and Nathu Singh were unavailable for selection due to injuries.
Expected Playing XI :
M Narender Singh, Chetan Bist (wk), Salman Khan, Mahipal Lomror (c), Ashok Menaria, Arijit Gupta, Tajinder Singh, Rahul Chahar, Deepak Chahar, Aniket Choudhary, K Khaleel Ahmed
JAM vs RJS Dream11 Prediction :
Wicketkeeper : Manender Singh
Batsmen : Ashok Menaria, Arijit Gupta, Qamran Iqbal
All-rounders : Parvez Rasool, Mahipal Lomror
Bowlers : R Chahar, D Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed, Umar Nazir, M Mudhasir
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Parvez Rasool or Rahul Chahar and Vice Captain Mahipal Lomror or Khaleel Ahmed
Stats and Facts –
1. Last season’s performance (In Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018)
Jammu and Kashmir – 3 wins, 6 losses
Rajasthan – 2 wins, 7 losses
2. Jammu and Kashmir beat Rajasthan by 3 wickets in their last meeting in this tournament.
3. Following Jammu and Kashmir players performed well in the last season of Vijay Hazare Trophy
Shubham Khajuria – 236 runs @ 26.22 in 9 inns (2*50)
Parvez Rasool – 167 runs @ 20.87 and 10 wickets @ 23.20 in 9 inns
Waseem Raza – 12 wickets @ 20.00 in 8 inns
Umran Nazir – 10 wickets @ 20.40 in 5 inns (1*4-for)
4. Following Rajasthan players performed well in the last season of Vijay Hazare Trophy
N Manender Singh – 282 runs @ 70.50 in 5 inns (1*100, 2*50)
Rahul Chahar – 20 wickets @ 17.55 in 9 inns (1*5-for)
Tanveer ul Haq – 10 wickets @ 23.00 in 7 inns
Mahipal Lomror – 177 runs @ 29.50 in 7 inns (2*50) and 3 wickets.
5. Star performers of Jammu & Kashmir and Rajasthan’s opening matches in this tournament –
Arijit Gupta – 77 runs off 82 balls (7 fours, 3 sixes)
Rahul Chahar – 48 runs off 25 balls (2 fours, 4 sixes)
Qamran Iqbal – 43 runs off 44 balls (8 fours)
Umar Nazir Mir – 3/45 in 8 overs
Parvez Rasool – 2/45 in 10 overs and 13 runs off 16 balls
6. Both the teams have similar strength and it should be a close contest.