The road to ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 has begun for associate nations in Aberdeen. In the opening round of Cricket World Cup league Two three teams – Scotland, Oman and Papua New Guinea are facing off one another in a round robin format. In the fourth match host Scotland will take on Oman at Mannofield Park in Aberdeen tomorrow.
Match Details :
Match : OMN vs SCO 4th ODI, Scotland Tri Series 2019
Date and Time : 18 August 2019, 15.30 (3.30 PM) IST
Venue : Mannofield Park, Aberdeen
Scotland Team News, Expected Playing XI and Squad :
Team News :
1. Though Scotland’s a few senior players haven’t clicked in the series so far yet they should go with an unchanged XI.
Expected playing XI :
1. Matthew Cross (wk) 2. Kyle Coetzer (c) 3. Calum MacLeod 4. Richie Berrington 5. George Munsey 6. Craig Wallace 7. Tom Sole 8. Safyaan Sharif 9. Mark Watt 10. Alasdair Evans 11. Adrian Neill.
Scotland squad :
Kyle Coetzer (C), Richie Berrington, Matthew Cross, Alasdair Evans, Michael Leask, Calum MacLeod, Gavin Main, George Munsey, Adrian Neill, Safyaan Sharif, Tom Sole, Hamza Tahir, Craig Wallace, Mark Watt.
Oman Team News, Expected Playing XI and Squad :
Team News :
1. Oman have had a great start to the series with two wins from as many matches and will not change their winning combination.
2. There are no injury concerns in Oman’s camp.
Expected Playing XI :
1. Khawar Ali 2. Jatinder Singh 3. Aqib Ilyas 4. Zeeshan Maqsood (c) 5. Mohammad Nadeem 6. Suraj Kumar (wk) 7. Sandeep Goud 8. Fayyaz Butt 9. Kaleemullah 10. Bilal Khan 11. Aamir Kaleem
Oman Squad :
Zeeshan Maqsood(c), Jatinder Singh, Khawar Ali, Aqib Ilyas, Mohammad Nadeem, Sandeep Goud, Khurram Nawaz, Suraj Kumar(w), Ajay Lalcheta, Aamir Kaleem, Jay Odedra, Fayyaz Butt, Kaleemullah, Bilal Khan
OMN vs SCO Dream11 Prediction :
Wicketkeeper : Matthew Cross
Batsmen : Kyle Coetzer, Calum MacLeod and Khawar Ali
All-rounders : Aqib Ilyas, Zeeshan Maqsood and Richie Berrington
Bowlers : Bilal Khan, Fayyaz Butt, Safyaan Sharif and Mark Watt
Captain and Vice Captain :
Any two of Kyle Coetzer, Zeeshan Mqasood and Khawar Ali.
1. All rounder Khawar Ali has scored 86 runs at an average of 86 and has also taken 6 wickets in 2 matches so far.
2. Scotland captain Kyle Coetzer has been in good form for the past a few months.
3. Oman captain Zeeshan Maqsood too has had good outings with the ball with 5 wickets from two matches.
4. All rounder Richie Berrington has scored more than 1500 runs and has also taken 30 plus wickets in ODI cricket.
5. All rounder Aaqib Ilyas too has got a fifty and two wickets under his belt.