INW-A vs BDW-A Dream11 Match Prediction | India Women A vs Bangladesh Women A | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
India Women A side is set to play limited overs series against Bangladesh Women A side in Bangladesh. The first of three ODIs will be played in Cox’s Bazar tomorrow. Indian side have so many young players and it’s a good opportunity for them to impress selectors to get a place in the senior side. Bangladesh side have some experienced players and it’s going to be a tough challenge for Indian side.
Match Details :
Match : INW-A vs BDW-A, India Women A vs Bangladesh Women A, India Women A tour of Bangladesh
Date and Time : 4 October 2019, 10.00 AM IST
Venue : Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar
India Women A Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Devika Vaidya will lead Indian Women side on this tour.
2. Indian Women A side have inexperienced and young players in their squad.
3. If India Women side prefers batting depth to bowling then they’ll probably play with 7 batsmen and 4 bowlers or they want a balance side then couple of all rounders will be playing.
4. There are no major injury concerns for Indian Women A side.
Expected Playing XI :
Devika Vaidya (c), Sabbhineni Meghana, Tanushree Sarkar, Yastika Bhatia, Nuzhat Praween (wk), Sushree Dibyadarshini, Rashi Kanojia, Kshama Singh, TP Kanwer, Manali Dakshini, Minnu Mani
Bangladesh Women A Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Bangladesh Women A side will be captained by Shaila Sharmin in this series.
2. Bangladesh Women A side have many experienced international player in their squad.
3. Bangladesh women side have good all rounders in Rumana Ahmed and Fahima Kathun and will go with a balanced side with 5 batsmen, 2 all rounders and 4 bowlers.
4. There are no major injury concerns for Bangladesh Women A side.
Expected Playing Xi :
Nigar Sultana (wk), Fargana Hoque, Sanjida Islam, Rumana Ahmed, Fahima Khatun, KT Kubra, Nahida Akter, Shaila Sharmin (c), Murshida Khatun, Ritu Moni, Fariha Islam
INW-A vs BDW-A Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Nigar Sultana
Batsmen : F Hoque, Y Bhatia, S Islam
All rounders : D Vaidya, R Ahmed, S Sharmin, T Sarkar
Bowlers : KT Kubra, N Akter, M Dakshini
Captain and Vice captain :
Captain Rumama Ahmed and vice captain Devika Vaidya
Stats and Facts :
1. Following players from both sides have been good in Women’s ODI cricket
Devika Vaidya – 6 wickets at 22.50 and 167 runs with a highest score of 89 in 9 ODIs
KT Kubra – 42 wickets at 19.52 in 30 ODIs
Nahida Akter – 11 wickets at 27.9 in 13 ODIs
Rumana Ahmed – 768 runs at 24.0 and 39 wickets at 24.51 in 36 ODIs
Fargana Hoque – 638 runs at 19.93 in 35 ODIs
Yastika Bhatia – scored 230 runs in West Zone’s U-19 tournament
Tanushree Sarkar – 586 runs and 39 wickets in 34 ODIs
Manali Dakshini – 281 runs and 22 wickets in 31 ODIs
2. Most of the players in Indian Women A side are young and don’t have enough experienced of playing cricket at a higher level.
3. Bangladesh Women A side is strong and are also favourite to win.