India Tour of New Zealand | India vs New Zealand 4th ODI | Dream11 Prediction
With the series already in the pocket, a confident Indian contingent will march into the fourth ODI which will take place at the Seddon Park in Hamilton with their head high. Skipper Virat Kohli won’t be in action for the rest of the tour as he has been rested prior to the limited overs series against Australia at home. This could be a blessing for New Zealand who will wish to win the remaining encounters before ending a disappointing series.
Blackcaps skipper Kane Williamson agreed that this Indian side is a very quality opposition and they have completely dismantled his team in every facet of the game. The only solace for Blackcaps batting department was, they did not give away too many wickets to the Indian spinners who were their biggest nightmare in the first two matches.
Ross Taylor proved valiant with the bat for the hosts but could not get any support from the other hand which meant they could only manage 243 which was quite comfortably chased by India with 7 wickets in hand.
With Rohit Sharma to lead Indian team for the first time outside Asia, it would be interesting to see if India can put a step forward for a clean sweep or the Blackcaps will finally deliver goods in the fourth ODI.
Where – Seddon Park, Hamilton
When – January 31, Thursday at 07:30 AM IST
IND vs NZ Team News
- Rohit Sharma will lead India in the remaining matches as Virat Kohli has flown back home after he was rested from the remaining matches.
- There is still uncertainty over MS Dhoni who missed out the last game due to a hamstring.
- India might bring in uncapped Shubman Gill in the place of Virat Kohli.
- New Zealand have dropped Doug Bracewell and Ish Sodhi from the last two ODIs.
- All-rounder Jimmy Neesham and Todd Astle have been named as replacements.
IND vs NZ Squads
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Mohammed Shami
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Ambati Rayudu
- MS Dhoni
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Kedar Jadhav
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Hardik Pandya
- Khaleel Ahmed
- Dinesh Karthik
- Kuldeep Yadav
New Zealand Squad:
- Kane Williamson (C)
- Mitchell Santner
- Todd Astle
- Tom Latham
- Martin Guptill
- Trent Boult
- Jimmy Neesham
- Colin de Grandhomme
- Lockie Ferguson
- Matt Henry
- Ross Taylor
- Tim Southee
- Colin Munro
- Henry Nicholls
IND vs NZ Playing 11
Kuldeep Yadav, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Rohit Sharma, Mohammed Shami, Hardik Pandya, Shikhar Dhawan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Dinesh Karthik. (Doubt: Shubman Gill, Vijay Shankar)
Kane Williamson, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Henry Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Jimmy Neesham, Colin Munro. (Doubt: Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Todd Astle)
IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from India
- With Virat Kohli not available for the remainder of the series, the Indian batting will revolve around the likes of Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and Ambati Rayudu.
- The all-round duo of Kedar Jadhav who has got a fifty in the second game and Hardik Pandya who started his series with an economical bowling spell are safe bets.
- Kuldeep Yadav has 8 wickets to his name, while his spin partner Yuzvendra Chahal has 5 scalps to his name. India might rest one of their seamers in this game as the series is already in their pocket, which means the likes of Mohammad Siraj or Khaleel Ahmed might get a game here.
- Refrain picking MS DHONI here as he still is an uncertainty.
- Shubman Gill is expected to feature in this contest.
Fantasy picks from New Zealand
- With the inclusion of Jimmy Neesham in the side, the Blackcaps have boosted their all-round department which has looked ordinary thus far.
- Skipper Kane Williamson and Ross Taylor are the only two who have been among runs for the hosts. Picking both of them in your fantasy team would be a good option. Among others, Tom Latham is a good option.
- Their openers have been a total failure in this series, therefore, we would suggest you to pick them at your own risk.
- Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson will be the bowlers to rely on.
Note: Make IND vs NZ Dream11 Team as per your discretion from the squad listed above and team news.