SKN vs TKR Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019 | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
In the Eliminator of Caribbean Premier League 2019 St Kits and Nevis Patriots will take on Trinbago Knight Riders in Guyana tomorrow late night. St Kits and Nevis Patriots have had an inconsistent season with some good individual performances but Trinbago Knight Riders who had a great start with 4 wins from 4 matches had an unexpected end as they lost 5 of their last 6 matches and finished at number 4 and now it’ll be huge challenge for them to turn things in their favour.
Match Details :
Match : SKN vs TKR, St Kits and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders, CPL 2019
Date and Time : 6 October 2019, 8.30 PM IST
Venue : Providence Stadium, Guyana
St Kits and Nevis Patriots Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. St Kits and Nevis Patriots finished at number three in the points table with 10 points from 10 matches (5 wins, 5 losses).
2. Carlos Brathwaite is captaining St Kits and Nevis Patriots side in this season.
3. Isuru Udana and Ravi Bopara aren’t part of squad anymore due to national team’s commitments.
4. Guyana tracks usually assists spinners so St Kits side will probably will go with at least two spin bowling options.
5. There are no major injury concerns for St Kits and Nevis Patriots side.
Expected Playing XI :
Mohammad Hafeez, Evin Lewis, Shamarh Brooks, Laurie Evans, Devon Thomas (wk), Carlos Brathwaite (c), Fabian Allen, Keron Cottoy, Dominic Drakes, Rayad Emrit, Sheldon Cottrell
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Trinbago Knight Riders finished at 4th position in the points table with 9 points from 10 matches (4 wins, 5 losses, 1 Nr).
2. Kieron Pollard is captaining Trinbago Knight Riders in this season.
3. Mohammad Hasnain isn’t part of the squad anymore due to national team’s commitments.
4. Trinbago Knight Riders too will probably go with two spinners in their playing XI.
5. Sunil Narine is injured and probably will miss this match as well.
Expected Playing XI :
Lendl Simmons, Javon Searles, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard (c), James Neesham, Chris Jordan, Akeal Hosein, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan
SKN vs GUY Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Devon Thomas
Batsmen : Kieron Pollard, Evin Lewis, Colin Munro, Lendl Simmons
All rounders : Fabien Allen, James Neesham, Carlos Brathwaite
Bowlers : Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes Khary Pierre
Captain and Vice captain :
Captain – Kieron Pollard or Lendl Simmons and Vice captain – James Neesham or Carlos Brathwaite
Stats and facts :
1. Last 5 matches in CPL 2019
St Kits and Nevis Patriots – W, L, W, W, W
Trinbago Knight Riders – L, L, L, L, Nr
2. Following St Kits and Nevis Patriots players have been good in this CPL season
Evin Lewis – 256 runs at 28.5 in 9 inns (2*50)
Fabian Allen – 212 runs at 30.3 in 10 inns (1*50)
Sheldon Cottrell – 11 wickets at 18.36 in 7 inns
Ryad Emrit – 11 wickets at 29.2 in 10 inns
Carlos Brathwaite – 7 wickets and 96 runs in 10 matches
3. Following Trinbago Knight Riders players have been good in this CPL season
Lendl Simmons – 378 runs at 42.0 in 9 inns (4*50)
Kieron Pollard – 300 runs at 60.0 and 6 wickets in 10 matches
Colin Munro – 215 runs at 43.0 in 6 inns (1*50)
James Neesham – 11 wickets at 26.9 in 10 matches
Khary Pierre – 8 wickets at 31.0 in 10 matches
4. Mohammad Hafeez (5 wickets and 149 runs in 8 matches) has had an average season.