IRE vs NED Dream11 Match Prediction | Ireland vs Netherlands, Oman T20I Series | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
In the second match of 5-nation’s T20I series in Oman, Ireland will take on Netherlands in Al Amarat tomorrow. This series is being taken as a preparation for the upcoming T20 World Cup Qualifiers which will be held in UAE later this month. Both the teams also played a few T20Is against each other in the last month and now they will look to shift that momentum into this series and will have to change their game plan according to these slow dry pitches.
Match Details :
Match : IRE vs NED, Ireland vs Netherlands, Oman T20I Series, 2019
Date and Time : 5 October 2019, 3.00 PM IST
Venue : Al Amerat Cricket Ground, Al Amarat, Oman
Ireland Team News and Expected Playing Xi :
Team News :
1. Ireland is ranked 15th in the ICC T20 team rankings.
2. Gary Wilson will lead Ireland side in this series.
3. Paul Stirling comes back into the squad after missing T20I tri series against Netherlands and Scotland last month.
4. David Delany isn’t part of the squad due to personal reasons and Bary McCarthy has been named his replacement.
5. Ireland would probably go with at least two spinners in their playing XI and also with two all rounders.
6. There are no major injury concerns for Ireland side.
Expected Playing XI :
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, Gary Wilson (c & wk), Gareth Delany, Mark Adair, Shane Getkate, George Dockrell, Simi Singh, Boyd Rankin, Stuart Thompson
Netherlands Team News and Expected Playing XI :
1. Netherlands is ranked 16th in the ICC T20 team rankings.
2. Pieter Seelar will lead Netherlands side in this tournament.
3. Experienced all rounder Ryan ten Doeschate is back in the side after 8 months,
4. Former South African U-19 player Colin Ackermann has got his maiden call up to Netherlands side.
5. Vikramjit Singh, Bas de Leede and Clayton Floyd who played in the T20I tri series last month, have been dropped for this series.
6. Netherlands have so many all rounders in their side and they will probably will go with 3 all rounders and at least 2 spin options for these dry pitches.
7. There are no major injury concerns for Netherlands side.
Expected Playing XI :
Tobias Visee, Max O’Dowd, Ben Cooper, Ryan ten Doeschate, Pieter Seelar (c), Colin Ackerman, Roelof van der Merwe, Scott Edwards (wk), Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren, Brandon Glover
IRE vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Tobias Visee
Batsmen : Max O’Dowd, Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien
All rounders : Pieter Seelar, Colin Ackerman, R van der Merwe, Mark Adair
Bowlers : Brandon Glover, Boyd Rankin, George Dockrell
Captain and Vice captain :
Captain – Paul Stirling or Kevin O’Brien and vice captain – Pieter Seelar or Mark Adair
Stats and Facts :
1. Last 5 T20I’s results –
Ireland – W, L, W, L, W
Netherlands – L, W, L, L, L
2. Following Ireland players have been good in T20I format this year –
Kevin O’Brien – 397 runs at 36.1 in 11 inns (3*50)
Paul Stirling – 335 runs at 47.85 in 8 inns (4*50)
Andrew Balbirnie – 334 runs at 37.11 in 10 inns (2*50)
George Dockrell – 81 runs and 9 wickets in 9 matches
Boyd Rankin – 12 wickets at 21.33 in 7 matches
Mark Adair – 7 wickets at 21.57 in 5 matches
3. Following Netherlands players have been good in T20I format this year –
Max O’Dowd – 369 runs at 33.54 in 11 inns (4*50)
Ben Cooper – 326 runs at 40.75 in 11 inns (3*50)
Pieter Seelar – 226 runs at 37.0 and 10 wickets in 12 matches
Paul Van Meekeren – 9 wickets at 25.33 in 6 matches
Fred Klaassen – 9 wickets at 29.66 in 8 matches
4. Colin Ackerman who recently took record 7 wickets in a T20 match is a highly rate T20 all rounder.
5. Ryan ten Doeschate has a lot of experienced of playing T20 cricket all around the world.
6. Mark Adair is a highly rated young all rounder from Ireland.
7. Both the teams are balanced and given their team strength it’s going to be a good contest.