GUY vs BAR Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019 | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
In the first Qualifier of CPL 2019, league topper Guyana Amazon Warriors will take on Barbados Tridents at home in Guyana tomorrow night. Guyana with 10 wins from 10 matches are still unbeaten in the tournament and seeing their form and performance their winning run should continue. On the other hand, Barbados Tridents from the edge of elimination finished at number 2 in the league stage and it might boost their confidence a bit and should focus on playing fearless cricket.
Match Details :
Match : GUY vs BAR, Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents, CPL 2019
Date and Time : 7 October 2019, 1.00 AM IST
Venue : Providence Stadium, Guyana
Guyana Amazon Warriors Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Guyana Amazon Warriors finished at top of the table with 20 points from 10 matches (10 wins).
2. Shoaib Malik is captaining Guyana Amazon Warriors side in this tournament.
3. Shadab Khan is unavailable for selection due to national team’s duties.
4. Guyana’s home pitch is spin friendly and they will go with the spin combination of Imran Tahir, Chris Green and three pacers and six proper batsmen.
5. There are no major injury concerns for Guyana Amazon Warriors side.
Expected Playing XI :
Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik (c), Nicholas Pooran (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Ben Laughlin, Imran Tahir, Odean Smith
Barbados Tridents Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Barbados Tridents finished at second position in the league stage with 10 points from 10 matches (5 wins, 5 losses).
2. Jason Holder is leading Barbados Tridents side in this tournament.
3. Shai Hope is still injured and isn’t sure to play tomorrow.
4. Wahab Riaz, Imad Wasim, Sandeep Lamichhane and Asif Ali aren’t part of the squad anymore due to national duties.
5. Barbados Tridents will go with at least three all rounders and therefore they a good batting depth and more than five bowling options.
Expected Playing XI :
Johnson Charles (wk), Alex Hales, Shakib al Hasan, JP Duminy, Justin Greaves, Raymon Reifer, Jonathan Carter, Jason Holder (c), Ashley Nurse, Hayden Walsh, Harry Gurney
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Nicholas Pooran, Johnson Charles
Batsmen : Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Sherfane Rutherford
All rounders : Shakib al Hasan, Shoaib Malik, JP Duminy
Bowlers : Chris Green, Harry Gurney, Imran Tahir
Captain and vice captain :
Captain – Shakib al Hasan or Shoaib Malik and vice captain – Nicholas Pooran or Chris Green
Stats and facts :
1. Last 5 matches in CPL 2019
Guyana Amazon Warriors – W, W, W, W, W
Barbados Tridents – W, W, L, W, L
2. Following Guyana Amazon Warriors players have been good in this tournament
Brandon King – 321 runs at 40.12 in 10 inns (3*50)
Shoaib Malik – 281 runs at 93.66 in 10 inns (2*50) and also 5 wickets
Nicholas Pooran – 156 runs at 39.0 in 7 inns (2*50)
Imran Tahir – 13 wickets at 12.30 in 7 inns
Chris Green – 13 wickets at 17.38 in 10 inns (1*4-for)
Keemo Paul – 10 wickets at 24.70 in 9 inns
3. Following Barbados Tridents players have been good in this tournament
Hayden Walsh – 17 wickets at 10.64 in 6 inns (1*4-for, 1*5-for)
Jason Holder – 12 wickets at 21.91 in 10 inns
Harry Gurney – 9 wickets at 10.0 in 9 inns
Shakib al Hasan – 4 wickets at 14.25 and 73 runs in 3 matches
Johnson Charles – 326 runs at 32.60 in 10 inns (3*50)
JP Duminy – 267 runs at 33.37 in 10 inns (1*50)
4. Shimron Hetmyer (212 runs at 23.5 in 10 inns ) and Alex Hales (123 runs at 13.6 in 9 inns) have been disappointing in this tournament so far.